Welcome to Dubai Gulf Academy Al Barsha. Thank you for considering our school for the education of your child.
Dubai Gulf Academy Al Barsha attracts students from all over the world from many different curricula. Our main admissions intake is at the start of the academic year in September, however we have an on-going admissions policy and we admit students throughout the year dependent on availability of places.
We accept students from any nationality and from any curriculum who are able to demonstrate that they have the ability to successfully access the IB curriculum and who will contribute in a positive way to our school.
We are open from Sunday to Thursday - 7:30 am to 3:30 pm
We are closed on Friday and Saturday.
Tel: +971 556294663
Dubai Gulf Academy is part of the Innoventures Education group. We have 4 other international schools in Dubai, which are:
- IB Primary Years Program
- IB Middle Years Program
- IB Diploma Program
If you would like further information on Dubai Gulf Academy, Emirates Hills
please visit their website www.dubaigulfacademy.com
- IB Primary Years Programme
- IB Middle Years Programme
- IB Diploma Programme
- BTEC Business
- British curriculum
- First school in the UAE to offer a unique combination of Montessori Pre-school and an enriched Cambridge curriculum leading to IGCSE, AS & A Levels
- First school in the UAE to offer a unique combination of Montessori Pre-school and an enriched Cambridge curriculum leading to IGCSE, A levels and BTEC Business Studies.
- American Standard Core Curriculum
- High School Diploma and IB Diploma Program with varied electives
- First school in the UAE to offer the American Core Standards based curriculum to prepare students for the expectations of universities and careers. The development of these standards includes benchmarking against international sources as well as the best in US state standards. The integration of technology into the learning process begins from kindergarten.
- Raffles Starters provides the best practice in Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) education for children aged 3 -5 years, and the UK National Curriculum for children aged 5-6 years. The curriculum delivery is based on the Montessori approach, providing high quality Early Years
- Raffles Starters will offer children a smooth transition into school within the comfort of a warm and caring nursery environment. Once the children have completed their Raffles Starters learning at age 6, they will be eligible for priority admission to any of our schools.
Early Years Nurseries
- Arabian Ranches 1 Nursery
- Dubai Marina Nursery
- Lakes Nursery
- Hattan Gardens Nursery
- Town Centre Nursery
- Arabian Ranches 2 Nursery
- Emirates Hills Nursery
- Springs 7 Nursery
- Umm Suqeim Nursery located in the Raffles International School Campus and in close proximity to Raffles World Academy and Collegiate American School
All nurseries accept children from the ages of 12 months to 4 years. The nurseries offer flexible days and extended timings.
All our schools offer priority admissions to our nursery children age eligible for school, before opening admissions to the external applicant.